Service Engineer: Additive Manufacturing
A company that is redefining how vehicles are made using advanced technologies, is hiring an Additive Manufacturing Service Engineer.
The key focus for this position is to maintain, improve, and operate additive manufacturing machines to maximize the quality of parts, machine up-time, and production throughput.
Responsibilities in full:
- Diagnose machine issues and document failure root causes that result in corrective actions
- Add value to a proactive equipment maintenance strategy
- Support the production department, performance & continuous improvement & quality initiatives (AS9100, IATF, 16949 etc)
- Help to develop training programs, work instructions, SOPs, and provide guidance to other staff on the machine maintenance tasks
- Graduate with associate or higher level education in a technical field such as mechanical or electrical/electronics
- Automation and machine control experience, with the ability to troubleshoot, including industrials PLCs
- Electrical, controls, and mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience
- Familiar with SLM Solutions AM equipment such as SLM500 is preferred
- Previous experience in metal AM processes is a plus
Join our newsletter
Sign up to discover the latest jobs, market insights, blogs and more
All content copyrighted Kensington Additive © All rights reserved