- Develop superior business relationships with customer engineering and technical teams, both current and potential, and collaborate with the Company’s commercial sales organization.
- Provide detailed manufacturing cost structures for use in developing pricing quotations to customers.
- Assist customers in designing applications suitable for Metal Injection Molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing, including developing marked prints and/or modifications to CAD solid model files.
- Design complex injection molds for producing MIM components.
- Coordinate all print changes between customers and the company (new programs and current production).
- Coordinate the manufacturing and delivery of engineering and prototype samples.
- Collaborate on new product development with product/process and quality engineers up to the Gate 1 stage.
- Support the development of new materials with the Materials Technology Team for existing customers and new market opportunities.
- Coordinate internal resources to develop proposed process flow and associated rates for quote purposes.
- Represent the Company in technical/engineering discussions with customers and vice versa.
- Provide technical/engineering product information to existing and potential customers.
- Operate a vehicle for work purposes, adhering to the requirements of the Fleet Safety Program.
- Support, promote, and perform in line with continuous improvement goals and the values of the organization, including following Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- Data-driven mindset in identifying and prioritizing opportunities and issues.
- Energetic and self-driven professional with a high degree of customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking ability, and problem-solving capacity.
- Good team player with the ability to operate in a cross-functional organization.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines, prioritize, and multitask.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
- High degree of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Capable of developing accurate, data-driven forecasts to drive the business planning process.
- Capable of providing proactive analysis of opportunities and risks.
- Minimum of 5 years of application and injection mold design experience.
- Injection mold design experience should include concepts involving complex parting lines, slides, unscrewing and collapsible cores, and the integration of automated part handling.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to discover the latest jobs, market insights, blogs and more
All content copyrighted Kensington Additive © All rights reserved