Application Sales Engineer – 3D Printing
- Identifying potential applications for Metal & Ceramic 3D printing processes in the North American market (USA, Canada & Mexico).
- Conducting customer visits and delivering educational presentations, as well as engaging in technical discussions to evaluate applications.
- Utilizing the Sales Force platform for logging sales promotion activities and reviewing RFQ/Quote pipeline weekly.
- Executing marketing campaigns to promote 3D printing capabilities through email campaigns, webinars, phone calls, etc., and assessing their effectiveness periodically.
- Using prospecting tools like internet-based customer databases, web searches, cold calls, and networking, and generating a monthly report on activities.
- Facilitating smooth and timely program introductions into production after successful order closure by coordinating with plant and customer teams.
- Developing sales promotion plans for the region, including trade shows and print media advertisements, to be finalized by March each year and implemented between April-March.
- Providing after-sales support to existing customers and maintaining high levels of customer confidence through professional communication.
- Involving closely with quality/delivery issues and supporting customers to retain confidence.
- Coordinating with the quality and design/engineering teams at the plant to resolve issues and handle design change requests.
- Coordinating between customer AP and AR team when AR delinquency arises.
- Specific Goals
- Generating a market base worth $3 million in the first 18 months.
- Developing a minimum of 8 new viable customer bases for 3D printing services in the first 12 months.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering with 2~5 years of industrial experience, preferably in sales/customer support/product development.
- Aptitude for sales and people skills is essential.
- Working knowledge of metal 3D printing processes and basic understanding of metallurgy and metal applications.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to discover the latest jobs, market insights, blogs and more
All content copyrighted Kensington Additive © All rights reserved