Having doubled the team already and tripled the customer base, they now need someone to drive growth and expand the company’s market presence, by collaborating with the sales team. You will identify and qualify leads through research and outreach efforts, as well as conduct product demonstrations to showcase the solution offering.
Cultivating strong relationships is key in this role, as well as defining and developing your focus area, be it a specific region or industry vertical.
You will be working in an entrepreneurial environment where your ideas will be encouraged, and you will receive mentorship from seasoned professionals.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Strong interest in manufacturing technologies, especially 3D printing.
- Ready to travel ~50% for client meetings, conferences, and events.
- Fluent in English; German or other languages are a bonus.
- Prior sales experience is advantageous, but your hunger to learn and adapt is key.
What’s in it for you:
- Shape new market areas
- Work closely with mentors, gaining hands-on skills that propel your career.
- Prioritize performance over rigid schedules in a transparent, low-hierarchy culture.
- €60k-€70k + bonus